Saturday, June 20, 2015

FTC Disclosure

Just found out the FTC requires that: if I recommend any products or ever receive any payment from these activities I must have a disclosure on my blog.    So here is ... an official Standard FTC Disclosure:
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or links to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only endorse products that are in alignment with MrsCsGlutenFree ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Also note that MrsCsGlutenFree is an participant of Amazon’s affiliate program. I may make a small commission on orders made through my Amazon links. This helps me maintain my site. Thank you for your support! All post and information provided within this blog is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment