Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bakery on Main Gluten Free Granola Product Review

You all know the saying "Do you want the Good News or the Bad News?" so you know when it comes to any review, especially one I am doing I am ALWAYS gonna start with the Good News. Again, just to be clear these are my opinions and you are free and encouraged to make up your own mind.

Up for review Bakery on Main Gluten Free Granola Extreme Fruit and Nut:
* Non GMO, Dairy & Casein Free, Wheat & Gluten Free and Low Sodium

* Made in the USA

* Minimal Packaging

* Holy Cow is this Stuff Tasty !!!

* The link to their site gives you a $1.50 off coupon when you sign up for their email

Now for the down side:

*Extreme Fruit and Nut seems pretty darn skimpy on the fruits and nuts

*Can't tell if the packaging is recyclable or not

*12 oz bag sells for $5.49 (a little steep) without the coupon
(or you can also buy the "Family Size" 22oz bag for $10.27 from Amazon)

*I have to sneak handfuls while driving home as my son and I fight over the bag,
  I just get one for me and one for him when I have it shipped straight to our home.

Final vote : (with coupon we will be buying this again) Yup its Good !






No comments:

Post a Comment