Friday, February 28, 2014

All Natural Easter


What better time to think about Easter than when the temperature is below 0 and you are expecting 12 inches of snow?

I know I will be using the All-Natural Easter Egg dye I make and sell on Etsy, and I will pick up some organic eggs from my friends Trish and Jeremy at Cycle Farm. The little guy loves to ploosh the eggs into the colored baths and watch them change. We also found these fun little stands to make egg people that I put on my Pinterest and I will list ALL of my Favorite Free Printables in another post soon. I like to be able to look in one place for everything.



I know that we will pull our well loved and often used plastic easter eggs (I can't bear to throw them away and I don't know if they are recyclable) out of storage. I am considering having the little guy help me make a door wreath out of them this year. Probably something like this.

I am so excited that there are tons of great GF/CF candies available this year and can't wait to create a really awesome Easter basket. I already picked up a sticker create-a-face book with chicks and bunnies and bees from Target and I can't wait to try making GF/CF Surf Sweets Organic fruit juice jelly bean cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment