Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Dip into Blogging

   I have taken the plunge and MrsCsGlutenFree has started a Blog!!! 

Hoppy Easter to all my friends, family and customers. With the recent success of the All Natural Easter Egg Dye on my Etsy store I have been visiting the Post Office a lot more often than usual, 

MrsCsGlutenFree Natural Egg Dye
and while I was there I had a really nice conversation with the Postal Clerk. She asked about my products and about All Natural food coloring instead of using Artificial colors.  

Fruit & Veggie based Egg Dye

After some thought and a little work setting up this blog, I think this will be the best way to offer more room to go in depth discussing thoughts, ideas and articles on healthy living and healthy creating with my Nibble Safe Arts and Craft supplies.




No comments:

Post a Comment